Italian Hot Sandwich
Add a little Italian to your melted cheese sandwich.
Recipe type: Main
- 2 slices of white bread (Asiago cheese breed works great)
- 3 slices of salami - sliced to sandwich thickness
- 2 slices of Muenster cheese
- ¼ c. Rogliano's Authentic Italian Dressing
- Use a pastry brush and brush both sides of the bread with Rogliano's Authentic Italian Dressing, placing more on the outer side of the bread than the inside.
- Place Salami so that it covers the bottom piece of bread.
- Place Muenster cheese on top of the Salami.
- Place second slice of bread, brushed in Rogliano's Authentic Italian Dressing, on top of the Muenster cheese.
- Heat pan to medium heat, place sandwich in the pan and cover.
- Cook until golden brown on one side and then flip to the other side.
- Cover and heat additional side until golden brown and slightly crisp on both sides.
- Remove from heat and slice in have.
- Covering the sandwich while cooking allows the cheese to melt smoothly and not dry out.