Recipe Type: Qiunoa
Use this yummy Quinoa Salad as a substitute for pasta
- 1 pkg turkey pepperoni
- 1 cubed cucumber
- 1 diced tomato or can use cherry/grape
- 1 can olives (whole or sliced)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- As much Rogliano’s Authentic Italian dressing as you like
- [img class=”alignnone size-medium wp-image-378″ title=”Quinoa Salad” alt=”” width=”225″ height=”300″ src=”http://roglianos.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Quinoa-Salad-2-225×300.jpg”]
- Rinse quinoa in a fine sieve until water runs clear, drain and transfer to a medium pot. Add water and salt and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium low and simmer until water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside off the heat for 5 minutes; uncover and fluff with a fork.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!