Rogliano’s Italian Quiche
This mouth-meltingly perfect combination is a winner in our "Food of Love" contest!
Author: Mary Shivers
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust, baked as directed on package and cooled
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz. thinly sliced smoked deli-style ham, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup Rogliano’s Authentic Italian Dressing
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅛ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red bell pepper
- ½ cup frozen chopped spinach, slightly thawed
- 1½ tablespoons finely snipped Italian parsley
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Layer mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and ham evenly in pie crust. In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs, dressing, whipping cream and seasoned salt on medium speed until well mixed. Stir in red bell pepper, spinach, and parsley. Pour evenly over ham. Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees. Cover edge of crust with foil. Bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes before slicing. Garnish if desired. Serves 6.