Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
The prep time is quick, and this is the most tender, juicy pork tenderloin you'll ever eat.
Author: Zach Collard
- 2 pork tenderloins, around 2½ pounds
- 1 bottle Rogliano's Italian Dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons for browning the meat
- Brown pork tenderloin with a little olive oil over medium high heat
- Season the tenderloin with salt and pepper. Put into slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix together a bottle of Rogliano's Italian Dressing, minced garlic, brown sugar, butter and chopped parsley.
- Pour the mixture over the pork. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
- When pork is finished, put on to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Pour the liquid from the slow cooker into a pot, simmer at medium heat.
- Mix the cornstarch with a ¼ cup of cold water, add cornstarch to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Cook for about a minute until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the butter to the sauce and stir until melted.
- Slice or shred the pork and pour the sauce over the top and serve.
- Image credit: https://pixabay.com/users/schlauschnacker-1295235/