Marinated Steak Kabobs
This is my mother's recipe - she raised six children with alarmingly large appetites and cheap cuts of meat were a given. But this marinade makes even chuck roast tender and juicy.
- 3-4 pounds of chuck roast, sliced into cubes
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bottle of Rogliano's Italian dressing
- Mix all the ingredients together - you want the clove of garlic crushed and not diced - it adds flavor without overpowering it. Pour the marinade into a gallon freezer-style ziplock bag with the beef cubes. Marinate for up to 48 hours. Put meat on skewers.
- You can broil these skewers, though a grill tastes even better.