Lemon Ricotta Pasta
This has such a crisp, light taste but it's very filling.
Author: Erin Collard
- 1 lb. bucatini or spaghetti
- 1 c. ricotta
- 2 cups of broccoli, cooked
- ½ c. freshly grated pecorino or Parmesan
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- ¼ bottle of Rogliano's Italian dressing
- Freshly sliced basil, for serving
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water, then drain. Return pasta to pot.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, Rogliano's pecorino, lemon juice, and zest. Add ricotta mixture broccoli, and ¼ cup reserved pasta water to pasta and toss. Add more reserved pasta water if the sauce is too thick.
- Serve with basil, more pecorino, and a drizzle of Rogliano's.