Rogliano’s Marinated Lamb Chops
Rogliano's Marinated Lamb Chops
Author: Carlie Kennedy
Serves: 8 chops
- 1 bottle Rogliano's Italian dressing NOT the Rosso!
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 8 lamb chops (about 4 oz. each)
- In a small bowl stir the first three ingredients together.
- Put the lamb chops in a heavy-duty sealable plastic bag, pour the marinade over the chops. "Squish" the chops around so they've completely coated with the marinade.
- Marinate for four hours.
- Grill or broil chops for 3 to 4 minutes per side, if you like a crispy edge, baste them with a little Rogliano's.