Zesty Pork Tenderloin
1-2 lb. boneless pork tenderloin (dark meat)
1/2 cup Rogliano’s Rosso Italian Dressing
1/4 cup Rogliano’s Authentic Italian Dressing
- Place thawed pork tenderloin in a ziploc bag or airtight container.
- Pour both types of Rogliano’s dressing in the bag, toss around to make sure the pork tenderloin is coated in the dressing.
- Allow pork tenderloin to marinate in the bag (in the refrigerator) for at least 2 hours. Overnight is recommended!
- Let rest at room temperature for 10-20 minutes before cooking.
- Cook on the grill at medium heat for about 45-60 minutes or until the tenderloin reaches an internal temp. of 160 degrees. It is better to cook this meat at a lower temperature for longer so that it does not become dry.