Cedar Wrapped Italian Shrimp Kabobs
Cedar Wrapped Rogliano's Italian Shrimp Kabobs
Wrapping a Rogliano's marinated skewer of shrimp in Cedar...Fabulous!
Author: Roger Heilman
Cuisine: Italian BBQ
Recipe type: Grill
- 1 lb raw shrimp (50-60 per lb)
- Rogliano's Italian Dressing
- Chopped Italian Parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Cedar Wrap
- Peel the raw shrimp, leaving the tail on.
- Put in bowl, cover with Rogliano's Dressing, stir and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill medium high heat
- Soak the cedar, skewers and string in water for 15-30 minutes
- The next day assemble the skewers 5-6 shrimp per skewer.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Use the rest of the marinade, brushing it on the shrimp.
- Drizzle some parsley on the shrimp
- Wrap skewers in Cedar, tie with string.
- Cook on indirect medium high heat - 6-8 minutes.Peek in one end, when the shrimp changes color it's done.
- Unwrap, serve with a rice side dish