Rogliano’s Zesty Shrimp Pasta
Rogliano's Zesty Shrimp Pasta
This takes less than 15 minutes and it's so good that you look like a master chef.
Author: Jenna Rowley
Recipe type: pasta
Serves: 6 servings
- 8 ounces Linguine Pasta
- 1¼ pound large shrimp
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ bottle Rogliano's dressing
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Boil the pasta until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat the ½ bottle of Rogliano's dressing
- Add the shrimp and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the parmesan, and parsley. Todd the pasta until the mixture coats all the noodles.
- Add the lemon juice before serving and serve while hot.